Monday, April 14, 2014

Week Forty Eight Project

I woke up today super motivated to get through this week's project, and not even two building-wide fire alarms (both necessitating an evacuation) could stop me.  Thank goodness there was no actual fire.

After a stalling on Week Forty Eight for a few days, I managed to get it all written today.  It is based on a foundation of synth sounds and glitchy noises with the main piano theme being repeated a bunch of times, but each time slightly differently, so it's not just a loop.

I can't believe I only have 4 pieces to go!!!! I'm so excited at the prospect of finishing this project - I almost can't believe I've managed to get through it all.  Honestly if I knew how much work it was going to be when I started I almost think I might not have done it.  So I'm really glad I had no idea :  )


No comments:

Post a Comment